|Type||Start to Finish|
|Home to||Taffyta Muttonfudge|
Sugar Rush is the arcade game that Ralph enters while flying an out of control space ship from Hero's Duty. It is a kart racing game set on tracks made of candies, cookies and other sweets. It is where Ralph also encounters Venellope Von Schweetz and other numerous characters.
The ruler for most of the movie is King Candy, who is really Turbo in disguise. He ruled Sugar Rush after altering the code in which he tried to erase Vanellope's code, made himself king, and Vanellope a glitch. However, to stay in power, King Candy made a law stating glitches can't race, because if Vanellope ever did race and cross the finish line, the game would reset. Until Ralph's first visit to the game, he had managed to prevent Vanellope from racing for 15 years.
The Race Track have 4 Course. There the Normal Track, Gumball Slide, Chocolate Cake Sloop and Powder Fudge Mountain.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZTtRfRW94U - Sugar Rush
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Dk0O42c2s - Shut Up and Drive
- When you reach Gumball Slide, There might be a chace of getting crushed by a Giant Gumball
- At Chocolate Cake Sloop, Certain Characters can use the Cherry Bombs on the Edge. There also a Huge Gap to get to Powder Fudge Mountain.
- Some of the Cy-Bug will attack your racer once you exit the Cave out of Powder Fudge Mountain.
Taffyta Muttonfudge is the Key Keeper of this Track since She was a Villain Racer(outside of King Candy) in Wreck-It Ralph.
- In the World of Lawl RPG Wikia, Taffyta was killed by Mike BlazeStar after He won the Race.
- The Closed Road Path in Powder Fudge Mountain is Secretly a Short-Cut that only few have known.